Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on 670 scenic acres along Reed's Bay, Seaview is surrounded by pine forests, acres of manicured gardens, and views of the bay. A recent multi-million dollar redesign reflects a hint of Art Deco nostalgia paired with cool, coastal hues and modern finishes.
- This serene retreat is ideal for weddings, with 2 grand ballrooms that both offer indoor and outdoor ceremony space. You'll also love resort amenities like indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, and 2 world-class golf courses!
- With two customizable packages, the Trade Winds and Coral—both of which include a luxe dressing suite and much more— you'll have the freedom to bring your one-of-a-kind vision to life. The expert wedding team will be present to guide you every step of the way.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
Individual event needs
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seaview, A Dolce Hotel.