Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched above the Delaware River and Raritan Canal, this collection of mill buildings, some dating to the mid-1700s, has been beautifully restored to offer a glimpse of living history, all within a dreamy park-like setting.
- Host a breathtaking affair in the stone-walled Grist Mill, with its soaring ceiling and fascinating collection of vintage milling equipment. Or, opt for the more intimate Saw Mill, where you'll find massive hand-hewn timbers and a wide-open floor perfect for dancing.
- Your rental fees help support the Delaware River Mill Society in its mission to maintain these treasured pieces of history, and share their importance with both locals and visitors for years to come.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Prallsville Mills.