Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1890s landmark manor is embellished with beautiful fountains and an exquisite marble and granite lobby. Its 16,000 square feet of elegantly appointed event space allows you to plan an intimate wedding for 10 or a gala for 1,500.
- The Reception Area is adorned with columns, crystal chandeliers and sparkling arched mirrors. Adding to the lush atmosphere are walls upholstered in rich imported fabrics and a large dance floor that sets the stage for a memorable affair.
- Heads of state, including Presidents Kennedy, Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton have all dined here. The fact that members of both political parties patronize this venue is a ringing endorsement of the exceptionally prepared and presented cuisine.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include tax, alcohol and a 20% service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pines Manor.
Thanks! Your email to Pines Manor is on its way!
Alternate Info: central new jersey middlesex county