Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's historic and impressive: The Palisadium rests on the site of the famous Palisades Amusement Park, which opened in 1898. After a multimillion dollar renovation, the venue's lavish event spaces now host celebrations of all types.
- There are two rooms with a spectacular view: The Skyline Ballroom and the River View Room both share a panoramic vista of the Hudson River and Manhattan skyline. In addition, the Skyline Ballroom's ceiling is largely glass so the stars are visible overhead. Talk about a glittering nighttime backdrop!
- Architectural details catch the eye: In the Grand Ballroom, mosaic-covered walls and tall white pillars give the space a luxurious, regal ambiance. Plus, their in-house chef will tailor your menu to suite your personal taste and cultural requests.
Video by New Jersey Videography.
Video Untouchable Photo Video DJ.
Video by NuView Weddings Videography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Palisadium U.S.A..
Thanks! Your email to Palisadium U.S.A. is on its way!
Alternate Info: Glatt Kosher Catering Palisades Fort Lee Hudson River