Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in the beautiful community of Mountain Lakes, this private club is surrounded by acres of lush woodland and nestled against the lake’s northern shore. It’s a peaceful, picturesque spot…and it’s less than an hour from both Newark and Manhattan.
- The clubhouse exudes timeless elegance, with classic, Cape Cod-inspired architecture, a covered wraparound porch, oversized French windows and doors, gleaming wood floors, and a poolside patio overlooking the water.
- Their amenities offer lots of fun memory-making and photo opportunities: Pop into the bowling alley for a frame or two, take a paddle around the lake on a kayak, or cozy up by the fire pit for some s’mores.
Video by Live Picture Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Mountain Lakes Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mountain Lakes Club.