Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stunning stone Gothic Revival cathedral has been home to the First Congregational Church for over 150 years, and has a history of progressive, welcoming, equality-centered values that continues today.
- Soaring vaulted ceilings, colorful stained glass windows, and intricate woodwork adorn the main sanctuary. During weddings, custom-made white banners can be hung from the side walls, adding to the air of joy and festivity.
- There’s a quaint outdoor courtyard garden for those seeking an al fresco ceremony, and the Guild Room, with its heavy wood-trussed ceiling and vintage light fixtures stands ready to host your intimate reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,300/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $1,650/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Size of the wedding party
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
The venue's ceremony capacity is larger than the reception capacity.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Montclair Wedding Sanctuary
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Montclair Wedding Sanctuary.