Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Considered America's first seaside resort, this historic Cape May hotel is just two blocks from the beach and steps from town. The architecture is marvelously Victorian, accented by green rockers and striped awnings on the airy veranda.
- Host a ceremony in the Secret Garden, cocktails al fresco (or in the King Edward Bar), and a reception in the grand Magnolia Room. Southern-style hospitality and old family recipes will delight your guests whether it's a group of 50 or 250.
- Enjoy a complimentary on-site coordinator and wedding-night suite, plus reduced rates for their charming rooms and cottages so your guests can stay on and explore the picturesque area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Complimentary on-site wedding coordinator
- 4-hour open bar service
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated or buffet dinner with salad, entrées, vegetables, and dinner rolls
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chalfonte Hotel.