Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Panoramic views of Lake Winnipesaukee from their beautifully manicured lawn set the stage for a stunning outdoor wedding.
- Board their gorgeous 65-foot paddlewheel boat for a unique celebration on the water and cruise into married life with style.
- Modern and elegant guest rooms with 18th-century charm ensure all your guests will be well kept during their stay.
WINTER WEDDING SPECIAL!
Wolfeboro Inn's Winter Wonderland package offers:
- 10% off any wedding package
- Complimentary ceremony site
- Discounted room rental
This special is available for select dates in December, January, February and March. Certain blackout dates, including New Year's Eve, apply.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wolfeboro Inn.