Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They’ll turn your secret wedding day fantasy into reality. Their dedicated team can help you pile on the glamour at your choice of unique ceremony and reception venues, from an intimate tropical setting to a sophisticated "Grand" ballroom overlooking the pool. Dream large!
- You can create the mood you want. A professional pianist will play your processional, recessional and ceremony selections on a baby grand. Opt for classical, contemporary, R&B, country or cultural pieces. You can also design your own bouquet, or go with the one included in your package of choice: a dozen all red or all white roses, or a traditional cascading arrangement with a variety of blossoms, greenery, and ribbon.
- Each wedding space is special. Whether you say ‘I do’ outside poolside at the twinkle-lit Love Tree, MGM has the right place for you.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
For 30–74 guests, only catered receptions are available (no ceremony). For under 30 guests, the venue can assist with referrals to their restaurant outlets to secure dinner plans.
If there are 75 or more guests the venue offers the option for a ceremony & reception—both must be reserved.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Weddings at MGM Grand.