Excalibur, The 3850 Las Vegas Boulevard South • Las Vegas • Nevada 89109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Excalibur, The on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s one of the prettiest chapels in Vegas, with cream-colored walls, a ceiling molded to imitate that of a medieval church, and a chandelier set with faux candles hung above the altar.
- They offer a huge array of packages, from a simple, private elopement to a gala affair that includes your banquet, limo service, photographer, and entertainment.
- You’re able to add some really fun extras, like a simultaneous webcast of your ceremony, rental of period-themed costumes, and—this is Vegas, after all—a ceremony performed by Elvis himself. He’ll even walk you down the aisle!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Excalibur, The.
Thanks! Your email to Excalibur, The is on its way!
Nevada Wedding Venues
> Las Vegas Wedding Venues