Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exposed wood beams, a double-sided stone fireplace, and walls of windows create a charming reception location for cozy indoor events.
- Breathtaking views of the mountains are a perfect complement to cocktails and conversation on the second-floor deck.
- A stylish bridal suite gives you a beautiful place to finish your preparations and enjoy a glass of champagne with your bridesmaids before you say “I do.”
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Tables, chairs, basic linens, and napkins
- Dance floor
- Private wedding suites
- Setup & teardown
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
A complimentary open house is offered twice a year (winter & spring) that includes menu and drink tasting, plus rental selection.
There is a $1,000 beverage minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
There is a $500 fee to bring in an outside caterer.
BYO with corkage fee
The corkage fee for BYO wine is $25/bottle.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tannenbaum Event Center.