Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its ideal location, right on the banks of the picturesque Truckee River, offers fabulous water views with a great desert climate. Plus, it’s only ten minutes from the Reno Tahoe Int’l Airport, so your guests won't have to go far.
- Sleek, modern and colorful, this hotel makes a great first impression on arriving guests. And those grand-scale, arched windows in their Ballroom venue definitely add a note of elegance to your celebration.
- Their beautifully appointed guest rooms present sparkling views of downtown Reno.
Micro-Weddings by Renaissance Hotels
Pricing varies depending on the day of the week (Monday–Saturday or Sunday), time of year (peak or off peak), space reserved, and time of day.
Ceremony-Only | $1,500–2,000
Includes 1-hour use of your venue of choice and seating for up to 50 guests.
Reception-Only | $300–2,000 site fee | $1,000–4,000 F&B minimum
Includes 3-hour use of your venue of choice, tables & chairs, linens and napkins, special room rates and discounted parking for guests, and a complimentary corner suite for the wedding couple.
Ceremony + Reception | $1,000–4,000 site fee | $2,000–12,000 F&B minimum
Includes the amenities in both the ceremony-only and reception-only packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental pricing includes:
- 4-hour use of your venue of choice
- Tables & chairs, linens and napkins
- Parquet dance floor
- Special room rates and discounted parking for guests
- Complimentary corner suite for the wedding couple
Includes 1-hour use of your venue of choice and seating in folding, wooden, or banquet chairs.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Bar pricing is additional, and may be priced by consumption, cash, or hosted. Hourly packages range $49–80/person for a 5-hour bar.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on the day of the week (Monday–Saturday or Sunday), time of year (peak, off peak, or holiday), space reserved, and time of day.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 270.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel & Spa.
Thanks! Your email to Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel & Spa is on its way!
Alternate Info: Siena Hotel