Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a fun, Vegas-chic gem, nestled off the strip in the vibrant Arts District. Once a popular party hangout for the likes of Elvis and the Rat Pack, the mansion has being given new life as an "elegant but edgy" private venue.
- An impressive double staircase wows guests in the home's foyer, and hints at the glamour that waits within—from the dazzling ballroom to the dramatic terrace, each space is surprising and totally unique.
- Full event planning services are available, but if you're the DIY sort you're welcome to go that route, too, and the staff will be happy to connect you with their team of stellar local vendors.
Cake & Champagne Package – $3,500
This special 2-hour package is held in the Grand Staircase area for 30+ guests and includes:
- Ceremony and officiant
- Water & iced tea station
- Champagne and cider toast
- Custom 1-tier wedding cake
- Linens, gold or silver Chiavari chairs
- Access to individual wedding suites
Virtual site tours available! Contact the venue to schedule your tour.
Need to postpone your event? Postponements up to 12 months are available with no penalty and full deposits returned.
Contact Mansion 54 for more information and let them know Here Comes the Guide sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The Monroe Room | $2,000–2,500
The Grand Staircase | $1,000–1,200
The Presley | $2,500–3,000
The Lawn | $1,500–2,500
Full Venue Rental | $5,000–6,000
Rental fees include:
- 5-hour event, plus 3-hour setup and 1-hour cleanup
- Tables, gold or silver Chiavari chairs, and black or white linens
- On-site coordination and event security (first four hours)
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres and cold display
- 2-entrée buffet, with sides, salad, and dessert
- Access to individual wedding suites, and MORE!
Bar packages are additional, and range $15/person (1-hour beer & wine bar) to $40/person (4-hour premium bar). Cash bars are also available.
Guest minimums and food & beverage minimums apply. Inquire for a custom quote.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Use of outside caterers will incur a $10/person fee.
Year-round, daily, 9am–close.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mansion 54.