Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The "wows" will start as soon as your guests enter this 1928 mansion, whose grand double doors give way to a dramatic barrel-vaulted foyer lit by custom-made glittering chandeliers.
- Exchange vows before the towering arched windows of the two-story, Spanish-influenced Lounge, or on the stage of the exquisite Ballroom, whose proscenium arch is embellished with hand-carved plaster relief.
- The mahogany-paneled Falconer Memorial Library, with its picturesque Juliet balconies, is wonderful for intimate gatherings. Getting married in the warmer months? Consider the Rooftop Terrace, with its striking view of Loring Park and the Minneapolis skyline.
Video by Eileen K Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The Woman's Club of Minneapolis has social distancing protocols in place, as well as extensive cleaning of the Clubhouse for your safety and comfort.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Woman's Club of Minneapolis.