Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this Italian Renaissance mansion is set on 4 acres just south of downtown Minneapolis. It features a limestone façade, columned terrace, and balustraded balconies, and the grounds are as sumptuous as the interior of the mansion.
- The extravagant woods, marble, textiles, and décor speak to the "spare no expense" elegance of this showplace. And all of this Gilded Age luxury, plus a huge Ballroom, is yours exclusively on the day of your event.
- The staff can help you choreograph your event and use the space in the way that's best for you. On-site planners plus full-service caterers and bar staff will handle the setup and teardown so you can truly feel "to the manor born".
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
The Gale Mansion is pleased to offer couples the opportunity to create their own smaller wedding ceremony package. Please contact the Sales & Events team for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gale Mansion.