Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This ultra-modern event facility boasts a contemporary open floor, a stellar downtown St. Paul location, and all the amenities you could possibly need for the perfect party.
- Customize your floor plan exactly to your liking—there's plenty of open space for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, with room left over for lounge areas, a photo booth corner, and cake station. And throughout it all, guests are treated to incredible city views through the striking floor-to-ceiling glass walls.
- Their in-house planning team is one of the best in the business. No need to juggle vendors or worry about handling day-of deliveries…they'll be there from start to finish to ensure smooth sailing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- $1,000/event and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to St. Paul Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except St. Paul Event Center.