Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stately Italian Renaissance Revival manor has been a beloved part of Minneapolis since its construction in 1899. It’s been lovingly refurbished and outfitted with all the modern necessities, and its ballroom—the largest residential ballroom in the city—boasts breathtaking views of the city skyline.
- The third floor Grand Palladian Room is an opulent masterpiece, with gleaming wood floors, stained glass accents, a built-in stage, and cove ceilings detailed with gilded moldings and hung with Swarovski crystal chandeliers.
- The mansion boasts several beautiful additional spaces for intimate events (including the Wine Grotto, graceful Foyer, and cozy Library), as well as wonderfully appointed suites for both the bridal party.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Access to all rooms in the mansion (including dressing suites) from 9am to midnight on the wedding day
- Tables & Chiavari chairs
- Security, door person (Saturdays only), and setup/teardown
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Semple Mansion.