Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful English Renaissance treasure has served as the cultural heart of Saint Paul for over 100 years. It's been lovingly restored, and its countless elegant architectural details provide an incredible backdrop for photos.
- Every event space is unique and lovely—there's the two-story lobby with its marble floors, soaring columns, and giant fireplace; the gracious and stately Butler's Cafe; the intimate Arts and Crafts-inspired Grill Bar; and the glamorous Grand Ballroom.
- The top three floors are home to Hotel 340, so there's no need to look elsewhere for cool guest accommodations. Rooms feature fully stocked kitchenettes, flat screen televisions, and Keurig coffee makers, plus views of the river and skyline.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 330.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Saint Paul Athletic Club.
Thanks! Your email to Saint Paul Athletic Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: St Paul Athletic Club