Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You get two dazzling party venues with all the bells and whistles in one easy location right in the heart of the Twin Cities. You can choose from the traditional and expansive Casablanca Hall or the multilevel, modern Diamond Hall.
- Each offers an exclusive outdoor patio festooned with flowers, a separate cocktail lounge, bars, bridal suites, and an impressive array of lighting, sound, and special effects to turn your entertainment into a professional show.
- Partial to sweets? Their dessert menu is a dream come true. From wedding cake, cupcakes, and cheesecake to tarts, a chocolate fondue fountain, or a candy bar buffet, you're guaranteed to get a sugar high.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
In lieu of a rental fee, there is a minimum spend that ranges $2,000–15,000 depending on the day of the week, time of year, and space reserved. Food, drink, decorations, ceremony package, and more contribute to the minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Profile Event Center.