Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- In the heart of the Twin Cities, this elegant urban venue offers flexibility, all-inclusive packages, and exceptional customer service. With a trio of inter-connected ballrooms, you can use one or combine two or three to create the flow and style you want.
- Lots of natural light streams into the sleek, contemporary Sterling Hall, which is perfect for small to medium-sized gatherings. For larger groups, the Majestic Hall features a 12-foot ceiling, full-sized kitchen, built-in bar, and stage.
- They offer a generous 8-hour time frame for your celebration that can run as late as 1am. On-site event staff is with you for the duration of your reception, and you're free to use any licensed caterer of your choice.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Midpointe Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Midpointe Event Center.