Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's located in the historic Park Square Court, a 19th-century Romanesque building that has been beautifully renovated. Across the street is Mears Park, which provides a lovely backdrop for pictures and is also an outdoor ceremony option available through the city.
- Limestone walls, an exposed-beam ceiling, and steel columns seamlessly blend the old and the new in the spacious reception hall. A cozy lounge space and a social hour/dance area with a bar and DJ table ensure your guests will have ample occasion to mingle.
- A private ceremony room with adjacent client suites allows you to prep and exchange vows on site if you'd like. Also included with the rental are Chiavari chairs, vintage furniture, chandeliers, specialty lighting, reclaimed wood tables, and more.
Book your Friday or Saturday wedding within six months of your event date and receive $250 off the rental fee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes tables & chairs, taxes, security for the evening, and an on-site facilitator.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lowertown Event Center.