Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An excellent example of rustic elegance, this vintage Gothic dairy barn is just minutes from the Twin Cities, and surrounded by woods, pastures, and fields blanketed with flowers.
- Al fresco ceremonies enjoy beautiful sunsets and valley views. Or exchange vows inside the 8,000-square-foot barn, which features a vaulted ceiling and stunning wooden interior with a hayloft and wraparound mezzanine.
- Huge dressing suites suites let you get ready with ease—and stay comfy year-round in the all-weather barn. Plus, they offer a choice of three different catering packages.
Emergency personnel (EMTs, police, fire, military, dispatch, etc.) receive a 10% discount on rental fees.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Indoor or outdoor ceremony options (fee of $300 if a room flip is desired)
- Use of the Historic Barn, with a silo bar area on both levels, a rustic lounge, two outdoor decks, game room, and more
- Ceremony and reception tables & chairs
- Two dressing suites with a game room
Sunday–Thursday | $6,995 | 9am–11:30pm
Friday | $8,495 | 9am–12:30am the following day
Saturday | $9,495 | 9am–12:30am the following day
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Must be provided by your caterer.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Furber Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Historic Furber Farm is on its way!
Alternate Info: John P. Furber Farm