Hilton Minneapolis 1001 Marquette Avenue South • Minneapolis • Minnesota 55403
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hilton Minneapolis on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This upscale hotel offers all the amenities and services you need to go from welcome party to ceremony, reception, and honeymoon suite. With a dedicated staff to help plan and execute every detail, you'll actually get to enjoy your own wedding.
- Their elegant ballroom has a sophisticated design, featuring a 20-foot ceiling and glamorous icicle drop chandeliers. It opens to a foyer and patio, and together the trio of spaces enjoy an indoor-outdoor flow. A choice of packages lets you customize menus, centerpieces, and décor.
- Enjoy breakfast in bed the next morning, followed by a few laps at the indoor pool, a little sightseeing, and cocktails in their Lounge. Arrange discounted rooms for friends and family so they can explore nearby attractions and then join you for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Ten 01 Social.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
- $70/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1950.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Minneapolis.
Thanks! Your email to Hilton Minneapolis is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues