Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Purpose-built for stellar events, this sleek, contemporary venue offers several celebration options under one roof. Its North Loop location, just minutes from central Minneapolis, means your traveling guests will have no trouble finding lodging and entertainment.
- A spacious, grassy Courtyard can host your ceremony and cocktail hour—it flows seamlessly into either the urban-chic, light-filled Holden Room, with its soaring, open-rafter ceiling, or the Glass Room, where you’ll find beautiful hand-made lighting designed by the Hennepin Made collection.
- They have an awesome rehearsal dinner space, too! Check out the gorgeous Café, with its stylish furnishings, built-in bar, and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the patio and Courtyard.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Type of event
Service Charge or Gratuity
The beverage minimum starts at $2,000. Catering options may be selected from the preferred list.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round: Monday–Thursday, 8am–11pm; Friday–Sunday, 1pm–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Glass House.
Thanks! Your email to Glass House is on its way!
Alternate Info: Holden Room