Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former theater is a striking architectural gem in the North Loop, with exposed brick, crystal chandeliers, and stylish, creative pop-art accents.
- Its towering walls make a dramatic ceremony backdrop, and the soaring 30-foot ceiling creates amazing acoustics for live music. There are plenty of rigging points for décor and lighting, and enough space to create a separate cocktail or seating area.
- Your package comes with great perks, like the assistance of a personal coordinator, use of two luxe dressing lounges, and day-of security services.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and time of year and includes:
- Up to 12 hrs of venue access
- Private dressing rooms
- Tables & chairs
- 2 ARIA-staffed bars
- Event manager and security for up to 300 guests
ARIA provides an extensive catalogue of décor available for rental (lounge furniture, lighting, and AV rentals).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aria.