Adler Ranch 6001 County Road 42 Northeast • Alexandria • MN 56308
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Adler Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It just doesn’t get cuter than this unique private event space, nestled on a 57-acre, family-run farm. The main site is dotted with quaint buildings and an impressive assortment of vintage Americana treasures; add on the stunning Amphitheater location for a unique, secluded al fresco ceremony or cocktail hour customized to your vision.
- The banquet barn is simply lovely, with an open-air feel thanks to oversized sliding doors and ample windows. Once the sun goes down, step outside to admire the collection of neon and light-up signs—when they’re all illuminated, the effect is absolutely breathtaking.
- There are so many other fun amenities, including a bar made from an aluminum grain bin, “Kurt’s Gas Station”, used for your day-of prep, as well as a lounge-y hangout during the party, and a s’mores bar built into the side of a 1958 Studebaker gas truck!
Video by PicketWire Media TV.
Lake Laura Elopement Package | $2,500
This package is available Sunday–Thursday for a maximum of 50 guests, and includes:
- Full use of the property for 8 hours
- Tables and chairs, plus setup and teardown
- Access to the Something Borrowed Collection
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Single day packages include:
- Exclusive access to the venue for the contracted time
- Open-air Banquet Barn with fans, radiant heat, and porches on two sides
- Conoco Corner and the Grain Bin Bar, two unique bar setups
- Use of the Cabin and Kurt's Gas Station for wedding party prep
- Round tables and chairs, plus setup & teardown
- Access to the "Something Borrowed" décor collection
Sunday–Thursday | 10am–11pm | $4,000
Friday or Saturday | 9am–midnight | $6,000
The Full Weekend package includes everything listed above, PLUS weekend-long access: Friday noon–7pm for rehearsal and decorating, Saturday 9am–midnight for the event day, and Sunday 9am–noon for brunch and cleanup.
Weekend | Friday–Sunday | $8,500
- The Amphitheater ceremony location may be added to any package for $1,600
- The S'more Bar is built into a cool 1955 Studebaker Gas delivery truck
- Tenting options are also available for an additional fee
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is an additional fee if a non-preferred caterer is chosen.
Seasonal, May–October, 9am–1am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Adler Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Adler Ranch is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Central Minnesota Wedding Venues