Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An architectural gem at the center of St. Paul's historic district, this charming venue casts a romantic spell. From the vintage chic of its hospitality rooms to the stunning ceremony site, with its antique metal ceiling and amazing stained-glass fixture, it's yours—all yours!—on the day of your wedding.
- The Reception Room is loaded with character, like limestone walls, exposed wood beams, industrial piping, and historic photos. There's also a bar, large dance floor, and custom lighting that can coordinate with your décor.
- Let the best of the city be your photo backdrop. Head to the roof for great shots with the skyline behind you…or the brick alleyway for some urban texture. And a block away, Mears Park offers a leafy setting with rock-strewn waterfalls.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes tables, chairs, and colored lighting.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to 413 on Wacouta Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 413 on Wacouta Event Center.