Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Classic elegance reigns at this landmark hotel. Vaulted ceilings, stunning chandeliers, ornate balconies, and Italian sconces are just some of the highlights of their expansive and varied event venues.
- Classic to innovative, their menus can be customized for the most demanding palate. You can also arrange private dining for intimate gatherings at their steakhouse ROAST or 24 GRILLE.
- It's an ideal big-city getaway. Enjoy their spa, indoor pool, fitness center, and nearby sites like Riverpark promenade, museums, and casinos. Plus, your event and stay earn Starwood Hotel points!
Video by Visi Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $105/person and up
Hors d'oeuvres, a 4-hour bar, 3-course dinner, and late-night snack are included.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Outside catering is permitted for religious or ethnic reasons; pricing ranges $45–55/person and includes use of the banquet kitchen, coffee & tea service, champagne toast, 2-night stay in the executive suite, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Outside catering is permitted for religious or ethnic reasons.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit.