The Captain's Club at Woodfield 10200 Woodfield Drive • Grand Blanc • MI 48439
The Captain's Club at Woodfield
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Captain's Club at Woodfield on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its stately white clubhouse and sweeping acres of verdant lawns, this unique private club is a favorite of both local and out-of-town couples. Multiple indoor and outdoor options mean you can host a fab celebration in any season.
- Descend the grand mahogany staircase to greet your guests in the spectacular ballroom, where you’ll find a fireplace, wood dance floor, and arched windows overlooking the lush driving range.
- A lovely brick patio strung with bistro lights is attached to the ballroom, allowing your guests to step outside and enjoy the night air and romantic “garden party” vibes. It makes a spectacular spot for your sparkler farewell!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- $750/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $70/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Packages include catering & alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Captain's Club at Woodfield.
Thanks! Your email to The Captain's Club at Woodfield is on its way!
Michigan Wedding Venues
> The Thumb / Flint / Port Huron Wedding Venues