Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This romantic venue, bursting with blooming gardens, stately pines, woodland settings, and sweeping lawns, offers exciting seasonal displays of color and choices galore for a formal or casual event.
- Opt for a lawn ceremony, cocktails on the terrace, and dancing in the Pavilion...or a celebration inside the stunning Conservatory, a replica of the original Anna Scripps Whitcomb Victorian-era structure.
- You're free to mix and match wedding sites. Whether you choose the historic Chapel, Conservatory, Bluestone Terrace, Grand Lawn, Masco Pavilion, The Pines…or a combination of options, the staff will help guide you create your ideal day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- 2-hour ceremony time block
- 1-hour rehearsal
- Enclosed canopy for dressing & staging
- 125 white padded chairs
- And more!
- $4,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Type of event
Reception-only packages are $4,500. Ceremony and reception is $5,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 380.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Taylor Conservatory and Botanical Gardens.