Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Their marble-floored Lobby provides a beautiful welcome for guests as they enter, and the curved staircase—with a cascading, crystal-drop chandelier beside it—is a must for a group shot.
- A variety of event rooms gives you plenty of options. Each includes its own bar—from the smallest to the largest—including D Room, which showcases views of nature's all-season beauty.
- Known for its catering, they specialize in traditional Italian cuisine as well as American favorites with an Italian flair. Expect excellent presentation and service along with complimentary coat check and valet parking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Tax and alcohol are included.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mirage Elegant Banquets and Catering.