Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just across the street from the Michigan State University campus and overlooking Spartan Stadium, this Grand River Avenue boutique hotel boasts inviting, creative design and a genuinely welcoming staff.
- They offer a host of fun, stylish event rooms, all named after MSU traditions and alumni. We particularly love the Shadows Ballroom, with its cheerful plaid carpet, funky light fixtures, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Get “home away from home” vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Graduate East Lansing
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate East Lansing.