Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Evoking the early 1800s, this picturesque homestead sits on four wooded acres. The historic gabled farmhouse (now a museum) is striking, with its herringbone-patterned cobblestone construction.
- The old corncrib, smokehouse, and sheds add rustic charm to your outdoor ceremony. And a barn filled with small farm animals will delight your younger guests—and photographer!
- A bridge leads to the three-story oak Barn, where a peaked ceiling and loft add to its airy feeling. Best of all, this city-owned property is budget-friendly and local residents get an extra discount.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Residents of the City of Ann Arbor receive a discount.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 190.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cobblestone Farm.