Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The rustic flair of the Sea Loft, with its cathedral ceiling and original exposed stone and wood work, makes it perfect for weddings with a historic theme.
- Outdoor ceremonies or cocktail hours can take place on the patio, which features a bubbling fountain.
- Gourmet cuisine with a local touch, like New Bedford Scrod and Baked Scallops Nantucket, is prepared by the excellent professional catering team.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
There is a minimum of 40 guests for all packages.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $27/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Ocean / Bay