Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This striking stone gem has stood watch over the South End since 1887. With a stately Gothic Revival style and impressive six-story tower, it remains one of Boston's most photographed buildings.
- Every room is more wonderful than the next: Will you choose the Parlor, with its fireplace seating areas and catwalk overlook? Or the Gallery, where ornate vintage chandeliers cast a warm glow on the original wood finishings? Perhaps you'll opt for the light-filled Library...decisions, decisions!
- Your menu is crafted by Longwood's fantastic Executive Chef. A native of Maine, David Blessing's joy for food is contagious and is exhibited in dishes that focus on local, seasonal ingredients that highlight the best of New England.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
This rental fee is applied towards the minimum required spend.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $90/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!