Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right in the heart of town and just steps from the harbor, this sleek, mid-century modern-inspired boutique hotel boasts stylish event spaces and a location that's impossible to top.
- They offer four distinct celebration venues, each with its own cool flair. We particularly love Counter, the hotel's open-concept, Art Deco restaurant, and The Roof, the city's only rooftop lounge—it's perfect for a contemporary micro-wedding.
- The accommodations are truly special, with luxe amenities and gorgeous design. Plus, the hotel is walkable to all of Salem's iconic attractions and vibrant night life.
Video by Olive Ewe Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hotel Salem.