Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 100-year-old Georgian-style mansion offers refined Southern charm in the coastal town of Ipswich. The spacious ballroom features crystal chandeliers, two fireplaces, gleaming hardwood floors, and a grand piano. A dramatic stairway leads to elegantly furnished dressing suites where the couple and their entourage can get ready.
- Ceremonies outdoors on the lawn have the white-pillared house as a backdrop. The sprawling grounds of the scenic estate, all yours on the wedding day, also boast beautifully manicured gardens, a romantic tree-lined entry, and lush landscaping throughout.
- You can plan the perfect menu executed by one of their preferred caterers, each of whom offers a delicious selection of food and beverage options. Warm and welcoming staff are dedicated to ensuring your event goes off without a hitch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hellenic Center.
Thanks! Your email to The Hellenic Center is on its way!
Alternate Info: north shore