Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Dating back to the turn of the century, this historic Gilded Age theater first opened in 1903. It's been restored to its original glory, preserving the sail vault over the proscenium, a central mural depicting the muses of art and music, and intricate ornamental plasterwork throughout.
- You can host a dramatic ceremony with theatrical flair on the stage, as your adoring friends and family watch from the comfortable audience seats. Custom lighting, sound, and video projection services are also available.
- Guests enjoy mingling in the glass-walled lobby, which works equally well for a cocktail hour or an intimate dinner. You can also have the theater stage set up with round or long tables for a creative reception option. An event planner will be on hand to help you design your big day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Recommendations available upon request.
The main bar in the lobby serves beer, wine, and hard liquor. Satellite bars are available upon request.
Year-round excluding July, August, and December.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Colonial Theatre.