Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once the world’s largest power-generating plant, this 1891 architectural gem is a shining example of late Industrial Era craftsmanship. It’s been artfully restored to bring out the building’s stunning design, and outfitted with everything necessary for a stellar celebration.
- The Main Floor features a stunning, 60-foot ceiling braced by exposed steel beams and set with a row of gleaming skylights. Still more light flows in through oversized windows, and details like original tile work and exposed brick add warmth and vintage charm.
- On the Mezzanine, you’ll find a more intimate spot, with two wood-rich rooms connected by a soaring rotunda, a relic of the 252 foot tall chimney that used to stand between the two spaces. It can be rented on its own, or in conjunction with the Main Room.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
The rental fee includes exclusive use of the space and catering kitchen, event manager, venue manager, grounds manager, cleaning attendants, roaming security, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1050.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except SoWa Power Station.