Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful working farm is as pretty as it gets, with an heirloom apple orchard, peaceful ponds, and various crops and flowering plants.
- After your outdoor ceremony beneath the graceful white arbor, host the reception in the peaked white tent, surrounded by a towering pine grove—the gorgeous strung cafe lights add a truly magical effect.
- End your evening playing lawn games with your guests, followed by s'mores and cider around the cozy fire pit.
2022 Saturday dates are still available!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Type of event
The rental fee covers a 5-hour time frame and includes tables, Chiavari chairs, lighting, restrooms, wedding suite, and parking. All rentals require a $1,500 labor fee, based on 125 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
There are 4 exclusive caterers.
There are 2 exclusive beverage providers.
May–December: Friday/Saturday, 8am–10pm; Sunday - Thursday, 8am–9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Smolak Farms.