Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This inviting neighborhood restaurant has beautiful spaces for intimate receptions, and a wonderful menu of gorgeously presented comfort food favorites. Their cocktails are amazing, too, with innovative, seasonally appropriate concoctions featuring artisanal spirits and house-made bitters and tinctures.
- Handcrafted wine cabinets create a full wall in The Wine Room, whose semi-open layout offers a bit of privacy without losing the vibrant feel from the main dining room.
- The Northcreek Room boasts a 10-foot tray ceiling with antique exposed wooden beams and a working fireplace. An attached private bar and lounge area makes the perfect spot for a cozy cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 48.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, hours vary.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds