Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A dazzling array of lovingly maintained flowers cover virtually every inch of this 20-acre garden estate along the Assonet River. It's bursting with color in the warmer seasons, but is also gorgeous in winter white.
- Exchange vows in the pretty Victorian gazebo on the South Lawn, followed by a cocktail hour on the covered patio, which is set with sweet wicker furniture and shade umbrellas.
- Huge picture windows in the dining and reception rooms overlook the surrounding gardens, while an oversized stone fireplace adds warmth. A generous parquet dance floor with an elevated stage entices guests to dance the night away.
2022 “Last Minute” Wedding Savings!
Book one of Independence Harbor's 2022 Prime Time Special Savings Dates (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays available within 6 months) and you'll receive:
- Up to 1/3 off Peak Menu Pricing!
- Free Fireside Wedding Ceremony
- Complimentary Uplighting Package
- Complimentary “First Look” Photo Hour
There's a 100-guest minimum. For available dates and more info call 800/287-8300, email email@example.com, or visit the venue's website.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $49/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include the venue rental, food, event coordinator, linens, floral arrangements, and more. Some packages include toasting beverages as well as other beverages.
There is a 100–150 guest-minimum depending on the day of the week and time of year.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Independence Harbor Wedding and Event Venue.