Hampshire House 84 Beacon Street • Boston • Massachusetts 02108
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hampshire House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Luxury, elegance and historic charm come together in this turn-of-the-century mansion. Built in 1910, this five-story Georgian Revival townhouse on Beacon Hill is filled with lavish elements like Italian marble, carved oak paneling, crystal chandeliers and tall Palladian windows that overlook the Boston Public Garden.
- The sumptuous cuisine is sure to impress. Their versatile culinary team creates both classic and innovative dishes that incorporate locally sourced items and encompass everything from home-cooked comfort food to upscale dining options. And, they're always happy to work with you to custom-design your menu.
- The staff takes pride in making your wedding day the best day of your life. On-site planning experts will assist you in planning every detail of your wedding and then make sure that it's executed flawlessly.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hampshire House.
Thanks! Your email to Hampshire House is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Hamshire House