Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This spectacular landmark hotel harkens back to Boston’s gilded age. From the golden lions under the canopy entrance to the marble lobby adorned with palace rugs and crystal chandeliers, you’re ensconced in luxury. Plus, the venue’s premier location just steps from the Freedom Trail and Beacon Hill adds to the allure.
- When you look up, you’ll see some of the most beautiful ceilings you’ll find anywhere. The Oval Room, with its spectacular overhead cloud-and-sky mural, has hosted more ceremonies than even Trinity Church…while the aptly named Grand Ballroom’s 30-foot, coffered ceiling—dripping with crystal chandeliers—feels like Versailles.
- It offers an elegant homage to the city’s history. Decorative touches, like hand-carved molding and leather ceilings in the St. James Room overlooking Copley Square; Signature Suites that honor Boston’s culture; or catering that elevates mac and cheese with lobster, cod and crab; all add up to a blue ribbon, Back Bay wedding choice.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
- $200/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 580.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fairmont Copley Plaza.