Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The fantastic carvings of Neptune’s domain featured atop this waterfront building are proud reminders of its century-old history on the harbor. Once home to the Boston Fish Auction, it’s now a stunning setting for weddings and events with breathtaking views.
- You can host a waterside ceremony or cocktail reception in the heart of the city. Enjoy warm-weather breezes and dynamic vistas from their Harbor Terrace…or move indoors to the Harbor View Cocktail Area, located above the grand, three-story main event space.
- The soaring, skylit Exchange Hall boasts amazing year-round panoramas of Boston’s harbor and skyline. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of natural light into this grandly proportioned space, complete with a gorgeous hardwood dance floor and terrific acoustics.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $130/person and up
A MASSPORT police officer is required at $50/hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
East Meets West is the exclusive caterer.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Beach / Ocean
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Exchange.