Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a fantastic, family-friendly resort in the heart of Cape Cod, within minutes of the area's famous beaches and charming towns, but with more than enough on-site fun to fill a weekend (there's even an entire indoor waterpark!).
- You can wed in the tropical gardens, or with your toes in the sand—your coordinator can help arrange transportation to and from your ceremony site via the hotel's private shuttle.
- Host a memorable reception in one of several opulent ballrooms... The JFK is especially lovely, with its starlit "sky" and wall mural depicting a veranda overlooking the bay.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
ALL WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Wedding toast with champagne, wine, or sparkling cider
- Full course wedding dinner including setup (tables, chairs, linens, etc.)
- Banquet manager to oversee your wedding day
- Exclusive use of bridal party room during the first hour of reception
- Wedding-night accommodations for the newlyweds in a Cape Codder guest room
- Discounted guest room rates
- And MUCH MORE!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cape Codder Resort & Spa.