Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- 360-degree views from the 36th-floor of this iconic, financial district high-rise showcase the best of Boston. Considered a sophisticated yet comfortable haven for many of the city’s top professionals, this private club is a great place to host your wedding surrounded by unsurpassed panoramas.
- Every room offers a front row seat to some of the most recognizable and historic sights in town. Enjoy a birds-eye sweep of the harbor, skyline and beloved landmarks through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the club’s warmly decorated lounge and private dining rooms.
- Regale your guests with a memorable meal created by one of the city’s premier chefs. After all, when you cater to the town’s top tastemakers the food has to be great. And their private events director will not only help you choose the menu, but the decorations and entertainment as well.
Discounted room rental fees for Boston College Grads! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Ocean / Bay