Our Winter Fantasy Wedding Package is $39.95/person and includes:
- International display of fine imported & domestic cheeses, fresh vegetables & fruit, dips, assorted crackers, and pita chips
- Hand-carved top round of beef with au jus, carved turkey breast & gravy, pasta, mashed potatoes, and fresh string beans
- Coffee & tea station
Please note that this package is for parties scheduled on a Friday evening, on Saturdays ending by 5pm, or Sundays.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes tables & chairs.
- $7,100/event and up
All-inclusive brunch or lunch packages include:
- 4-hour rental (noon–4pm)
- Buffet brunch or lunch featuring fruit/breakfast pastries or a market display during the cocktail hour
- Cupcake display
- Bloody mary or mimosa bar for brunch or champagne & wine bar for lunch
- Floor-length linens, china, flatware, and glassware
- Setup & breakdown
This package is available January–March, July & August.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 260.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Great Room at Historic Savage Mill.