Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll love the location of this historic, women-owned spot in the heart of downtown Fredrick—it’s walking distance to a host of great bars and restaurants, and plentiful hotels and vacation rentals mean your overnight guests will have tons of lodging options.
- In the vintage-industrial Cocktail Lab, you’ll find The Barrel Room—a charming spot for intimate, semi-private affairs. Hosting a larger bash? Check out the Whiskey Hall, with its gorgeous exposed brick walls, oversized windows, and beautiful hardwood flooring.
- You’re welcome to bring in your own vendors, though we’d highly recommend using one of Tenth Ward’s in-house bartenders—they’re master mixologists with an unmatched passion for custom cocktails.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 10-hour rental block, including setup, event, and cleanup
- Tables and black Chiavari chairs
- Use of the Barrel Room for cocktail hour, if desired
- Convenient parking
- Bring your own vendors and alcohol!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
Cash bar or open bar packages (ranging $18–30/person) are available. Bartenders and event staff are an additional cost.
Day-of coordination is recommended, and can be added to your rental for $1,250. See the link below for details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol must be purchased through a licensed retailer. The venue also offers craft cocktails with their own spirits.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tenth Ward Distilling Company.