Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The impressive stone and brick facade hides an Ellicott City treasure—a beautifully renovated, industrial-chic event space with historic flair and all the modern amenities you need for the perfect celebration.
- Inside, you'll find gleaming concrete flooring, wall detailings of board and batten siding and weathered rock, and an exposed ductwork ceiling strung with Edison lights.
- There's a spacious patio for your intimate outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour, plus dreamy dressing suites with ample natural light, full-length mirrors, and ultra-stylish furnishings.
Video by modern love films.
Video by Ohouse Films.
Video by Kathykins Creative.
Video by Cookie Jar Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes an on-site manager, two dressing suites, furniture and details (including tables & chairs for 120, bistro lights, wifi, and a sound system), and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Your caterer must be licensed and insured.
Alcohol must be served by a TIPS or TAMs certified bartender with host liquor liability insurance.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Main Street Ballroom.